Our workflow is naturally divided into three parts:
- Meshing. We have fully automatic meshing scripts that have been specifically designed for marine hydrodynamic simulations with a resolved free surface.
- Pre-processing and simulation. We have optimised our solvers and meshing strategies to an extent where we can get convergence of calm water resistance, sinkage and trim in 400 nonlinear iterations.
- Post-processing and report. We will not overwhelm you with colourful pictures. Rather, we understand your needs as a naval architect and include the following items in the report:
- Friction, pressure and total resistance coefficients
- Effective power
- Sinkage and trim
- Wake field at the propeller plane in ITTC standardised form